Mill Creek General Plan (Grant No. 06-151-551-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Mill Creek General Plan (Grant No. 06-151-551-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include developing a Stakeholder Advisory Committee that will conduct at least three meetings about the plan, addressing public access needs, conducting a recreational use and needs analysis, analyzing gaps of natural resource information, conducting archaeological research, identifying general priorities, assessing alternatives and potential environmental impacts, preparing maps, describing water quality conditions, identifying priority needs and objectives, developing a monitoring plan for water quality, developing a Water Management Plan, and developing a general plan amendment.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.