Watershed Plan for the Van Duzen River Basin (Grant No. 06-149-551-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Watershed Plan for the Van Duzen River Basin (Grant No. 06-149-551-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include developing a Technical Advisory Committee, conducting quarterly meetings, updating a website weekly, developing a database, conducting an annual workshop, taking a Watershed Resource Inventory, assessing road and culvert conditions, conducting quarterly public meetings, establishing ten monitoring sites, collecting water quality samples, engaging in a GIS analysis of physical conditions, and developing a Watershed Management Plan.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.