Agua Hedionda Watershed Management Project (Grant No. 06-139-559-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Agua Hedionda Watershed Management Project (Grant No. 06-139-559-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include hiring a watershed coordinator, forming a Watershed Planning Group, forming a Technical Advisory Committee, coordinating stakeholders to develop a Watershed Management Plan, compiling existing chemical, physical, and biological water quality monitoring data, consolidating disparate datasets into Surface Water Ambient Monitoring Program, analyzing and summarizing data, developing a watershed hydrologic model, developing an initial inventory of land parcels, conducting site visits and documenting current conditions, identifying areas where high flow may cause erosion, conducting hydrologic and geological surveys, developing a bioengineering and implementation plan.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.