Napa River Sediment Reduction and Habitat Enhancement Plan (Grant No. 06-167-552-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Napa River Sediment Reduction and Habitat Enhancement Plan (Grant No. 06-167-552-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include conducting monthly landowner group meetings, developing a Technical Advisory Group to perform various tasks, conducting river channel surveys, conducting geomorphic assessments, assessing and mapping riparian habitats, conducting a qualitative assessment of debris within the stream channel, conducting surveys to assess salmon, conducting water temperature monitoring at ten sites, developing a hydraulic model, establishing GIS information, and drafting and finalizing a concept plan.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.