Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-06-0509, Mill Creek and Hall Creek Tributary to Mad River, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-06-0509, Mill Creek and Hall Creek Tributary to Mad River, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to install by horizontal drilling a sewer pipe at two sites within the active stream channel bed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern California-North Coast Region 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Blue Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.