Space Lease at 2795 Second St Suite 400, Davis CA
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Planning, Design & Construction
- Document Title
- Space Lease at 2795 Second St Suite 400, Davis CA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the lease of 19,500 square feet (sf) in an existing facility, minor alteration of an existing facility and the continuation of activities similar to those undertaken by the former facility occupant. The space is currently comprised of 10,000 sf wet lab space, 6,000 sf office and 3,500 sf unconditioned warehouse space. Existing and proposed future use is office and wet laboratory. The minor alterations are to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system and conversion of 3,500 sf of unconditioned warehouse space into mouse housing and attendant support space. Occupancy is expected to be 33-35 researchers, and lease includes rights to 33 parking spaces.
- Contact Information
John E. Zimmermann
University of California, Planning, Design & Construction
1111 Franklin Street, 6th Floor
Oakland, CA 94607-5200
Phone : (510) 987-9593
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- CEQA Guidelines Section 15301 applies to the proposed project because it involves leasing space in an existing facility for uses similar to previous use, HVAC system upgrade, and other minor tenant improvements. None of the exceptions in CEQA Guidelines section 15300.2 apply. It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the proposed project may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.