Nacimiento and San Antonio River Integrated Watershed Management Plans (Grant Agreement. 06-159-553-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Nacimiento and San Antonio River Integrated Watershed Management Plans (Grant Agreement. 06-159-553-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include establishing the Nacimiento and San Antonio River Watershed Group, holding stakeholder meetings, establishing a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC), identifying existing watershed information, acquiring digital elevation data, collecting existing GIS data, analyzing the information and data, defining and prioritizing watershed management goals and strategies, and developing Watershed Management Plans.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
- Monterey San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities, and minor construction activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.