Aligning Land Use Policies and Water Quality Management (Grant Agreement No. 06-153-550-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Aligning Land Use Policies and Water Quality Management (Grant Agreement No. 06-153-550-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include contacting current project partners and stakeholders, convening semi-annual meetings, submitting copies of meeting materials, establishing a Technical Working Group, creating a web-based home for project information, creating watershed planning web pages, creating a Regional Watershed Inventory and collecting pertinent watershed data.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
- Amador Calaveras Ventura
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.