Big Creek Watershed Management: Collaborative Planning for Hayfork's Municipal Water Source (Grant Agreement No. 06-147-551-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Big Creek Watershed Management: Collaborative Planning for Hayfork's Municipal Water Source (Grant Agreement No. 06-147-551-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include establishing a Big Creek Watershed Management Collaborative, soliciting volunteers to serve on the workgroup, conducting pertinent meetings, establishing a webpage, and maintaining a database.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
- Santa Rosa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.