San Gregorio Creek Watershed: Planning for Restoration (Grant Agreement No. 06-170-552-0)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- San Gregorio Creek Watershed: Planning for Restoration (Grant Agreement No. 06-170-552-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project tasks include convening a stakeholder group and securing access agreements, forming a technical advisory group, organizing a workgroup for Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) meetings, updating a webpage quarterly, conducting outreach and education events, reviewing and analyzing existing watershed data, re-installing and managing a stream gage in San Gregorio Creek, compiling information for creek watershed maps, creating watershed maps, using geographic information to refine the hypothesis, conducting strategic field studies, taking an inventory of barriers, performing a bio-assessment using macro-invertebrates, taking a vegetation survey, assessment water quality in the Lagoon, conducting field assessments, outlining a San Gregorio watershed management plan, and designing and permitting of the priority actions.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5686
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project includes basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities that do not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.