Assistant Keepers Quarters and Headkeepers Quarters Electrical Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Assistant Keepers Quarters and Headkeepers Quarters Electrical Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install electrical sub-panels in the basement of the Assistant Keeper's Quarters building, install conduit and sub-panel to the Headkeeper's Quarters, and install all necessary sub-feeder wires associated with the new panels. Panels will replace previously abandoned or removed sub-panels. Power will then be provided to the remainder of the building for lights and receptacles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15331 -
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing facilities where the new facility will be located on the same site as the facility replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and facility as the structure replaces.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.