Santa Rosa Indian Community of the Santa Rosa Rancheria APN 024-160-013; 026-070-013, 014, 020; 028-130-028
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs)
- Document Title
- Santa Rosa Indian Community of the Santa Rosa Rancheria APN 024-160-013; 026-070-013, 014, 020; 028-130-028
- Document Type
- BIA - Tribal Notice of Decision
- Present Land Use
- Property consists of mostly bare soil with sparse to moderate vegetative coverage consisting of weedy species. Past agricultural land used for crop and farming.
- Document Description
- The proposed land use for the five parcels of vacant land has no immediate change in land use. Long term uses anticipated by the Tribe include housing, farming, hunting and storm drainage. The subject property has a total of 1,160 acres, more or less, commonly referred to as Kings county Assessor's Parcel Numbers 024-160-013, containing 320 acres, 026-070-013, containing 160 acres, 026-070-014, containing 160 acres, 026-070-020, containing 120 acres, 028-130-028, containing 400 acres.
- Contact Information
Bureau of Indian Affairs
Pacific Regional Office 2800 Cottage Way
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 978-6069
- Total Acres
- 1,160 +/-
- Parcel #
- 024-160-013; 026-070-013, 014, 020; 028-130-028
- 1, 19,
- Other Information
- Section Cont'd: 20, 35, 36.
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: Notice of Decision
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Habitat Conservation Planning California Department of Justice, Attorney General's Office California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Planning California Native American Heritage Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics Department of Water Resources Other Agency(ies) Resources Agency State Water Resources Control Board California Department of Transportation, District 6 California Highway Patrol Department of Toxic Substances Control
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.