NOD - Notice of Determination
The proposed project is a minor subdivision of approximately 80 acres in the City of Weed to create one 0.59-acre parcel and a 79.7-acre remainder. The 0.59-acre parcel would be retained by the applicant and the remainder offered for sale. The property was subdivided once before in order to create a single parcel which is not a part of this project.
Notice of Determination
Weed City Council
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.