Communications Building Replaced
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Communications Building Replaced
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to replace the existing deteriorated communications building with a new pre-fabricated 12'X27' radio vault. Some minor fill work will be required on the northwest quadrant of the Bass Mt. Summit, which is under USFS ownership. The wireless communication will become the hub for the District's Traffic Management Center. The new building will be placed on the cleared native-surface soil that is currently used for parking to the north and west of the existing tower.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1657 Riverside Drive PO Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-3738
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (1) - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.