Aligning Land Use Policies and Water Quality Management (No. 06-153-550-0)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Aligning Land Use Policies and Water Quality Management (No. 06-153-550-0)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Local Government Commission (LGC) will provide assistance to regions applying for discharge permits. For Ventura, Sacramento, and Calaveras counties and their cities the LGC will review existing land use policies and ordinances and develop alternatives that better support regional water management goals.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-7388
- Calaveras Sacramento Ventura
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a planning project that will involve the formation of stakeholder advisory committees, technical working groups, project web pages, land use-focused regional watershed assessments, watershed-focused regional planning assessments, policy recommendations and regional watershed management plans.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.