Humanrities 4th Floor Remote Sensing Complex
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University, Fullerton
- Document Title
- Humanrities 4th Floor Remote Sensing Complex
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remodel approximately 1,500 s.f. of existing facility space to install a Geography's Remote Sensing Facility which is a complex of classrooms, teaching walls and computer stations, and equipment rooms. Project includes demolition and hazardous waste removal and ADA upgrades to existing restrooms, new HVAC, new lighting and ceiling grid systems in complex and corridors and new flooring in the complex.
- Contact Information
California State University, Fullerton
800 N. State College Boulevard PO Box 6806
Fullerton, CA 92634-6806
Phone : (714) 773-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Upgrading existing conditions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.