Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-06-0567, Unnamed tributary to the Mad River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-06-0567, Unnamed tributary to the Mad River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to remove vegetation and debris from the center of the stream channel along 900 feet of an unnamed tributary to the Mad River.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game, Region 1
Northern California-North Coast Region 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.