Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-06-0571, Martin Slough, tributary to Elk River
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-06-0571, Martin Slough, tributary to Elk River
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to remove non-native aquatic vegetation and 1,000 square feet of sediment deposits along 3,275 linear feet of stream on Martin Slough.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Game, Region 1
Northern California-North Coast Region 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.