Emergency Temporary Repair of Line Section 111 Pipeline Washout
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Emergency Temporary Repair of Line Section 111 Pipeline Washout
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Santa Fe Pacific Pipeline Partners, L.P., (SFPP) proposes to perform an emergency temporary repair of two exposed sections of pipeline along Line Section 111 within the San Gorgonio River in Riverside County, California. The pipelines convey petroleum products/ The emergency temporary repair roject will consist of the placement of concrete K-rails surrounding the exposed pipeline sections.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8964
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- 15269 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The above actions are necessary to protect the pipeline, which was exposed as a result of previous storm events that eroded protective soils, from the upcoming rainy season, off-highway vehicle usage, firearm usage, and corrosion caused by exposure to the elements.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.