Adoption of Revisions to Regulations for Existing Household Hazardous Waste Collection Information Form CIWMB 303
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- Adoption of Revisions to Regulations for Existing Household Hazardous Waste Collection Information Form CIWMB 303
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Board proposes to adopt and implement non-emergency regulations that would amend existing regulations governing the collection of statewide HHW data using Form 303. Upon adoption by t he Board, these regulations would be applicable statewide. The proposed project is the proposed revisions to the existing HHW Regulations regarding Form 303, and will include changes to the Form requirements to reduce the number of reports local governments must complete and submit to the state.
- Contact Information
California Integrated Waste Management Board
8800 Cal Center Drive P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6420
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.