San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rules: Adopted Rule 2020 (Exemptions); Adopted Rule 2201 (New and Modified Stationary Source Review Ru
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rules: Adopted Rule 2020 (Exemptions); Adopted Rule 2201 (New and Modified Stationary Source Review Ru
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rule 9310 reduces emissions from school bus fleets and consequently reduces the public's exposure to air toxic contaminants and criteria pollutants. It applies to operators for public and private schools bus fleets that provide service to schools. The amendments to Rule 2020 and Rule 2201 are administrative changes that incorporate existing state law requirements for permitting agricultural sources of air emissions. Adopted Rule 4602 and Rule 4612 are designed to align District rules with the Suggested Control Measure adopted by the California Air Resources Board. Rule 4602 was amended in order to introduce a sunset date of December 31, 2008 for its requirements and new Rule 4612 will replace the current version of Rule 4602 in January 1, 2009.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-5800
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- All counties and cities within SJVAB.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The SJVUAPCD investigated the possible environmental impacts of the proposed project and determined that said project will have no possible significant adverse effect on the environment and is necessary to reduce emissions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.