Taco Bell/Conditional Use Permit P93-04 Major Revision No. 1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santee, City of (City of Santee)
- Document Title
- Taco Bell/Conditional Use Permit P93-04 Major Revision No. 1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A major revision to Conditional Use Permit P93-04 to demolish the existing 1,200 square-foot Taco Bell drive-through fast food restaurant and construct a new 1,900 square-foot Taco Bell drive-through fast food restaurant, a 19-space parking lot, and 2,450 square feet of landscaping on a 0.43-acre parcel in the GC - General Commercial zone.
- Contact Information
City of Santee
Department of Developmental Services 10601 Magnolia Avenue
Santee, CA 92071-1266
Phone : (619) 258-4100 x 158
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301(e), 15302(b) - Class 1 & 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- It proposes the addition of less than 10,000 square feet in an area where all public services and facilities are available to allow for the maximum development permissible in the General Plan, and in an area which is not environmentally sensitive.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.