Erosion and Sediment Control Plan for the Area 1 Burn Pit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan for the Area 1 Burn Pit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The activities proposed in the IM included removal of 6,500 cubic of soil from three locations (Excavations A, B, and C). The excavated soil containing dioxin, chromium, and other contaminants was to be removed and disposed. In addition the IM proposed further characterization of chemicals in soil at the Area 1 Burn Pit. Based on new information that Boeing provided to DTSC in August 2006, however, the IM was stopped.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Northern California Permitting and Corrective Action Branch 8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 255-3602
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Erosion and sediment control features will be placed as to allow with certainty, no possibility of environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.