Cooper Molera Complex Lease Renewal with National Trust
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Cooper Molera Complex Lease Renewal with National Trust
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Renew a lease agreement with the National Trust for Historic Preservation to manage the Cooper Molera Complex as part of Monterey State Historic Park. The new lease term is for 10 years. No changes in the operation and management of the facility are anticipated.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the leasing of existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.