3 Documents in Project
Coachella Valley Water District
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
GP: Government Services
The California Department of Public health (CDPH), as the Responsible Agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to Coachella Valley Water District for the construction of 2.5-million gallon steel water and connecting appurtenant structures. The additional water storage reservoir will provide energy savings by alleviating the need to operate associated domestic water wells during peak electrical consumption periods.
CA Department of Public Health
Diamond Drive / Marina Drive
Other Location Info
City/Nearest Community: Salton City
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.