Removal Action Work Plan for Former Lockheed Martin Corporation Beaumont Site 1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Work Plan for Former Lockheed Martin Corporation Beaumont Site 1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the disposal (detonation) of unexploded ordnance (UXO) discovered during MEC investigations of the former ballistic test ranges.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Southern California Cleanup Operations Branch 5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5483
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061 (b) (3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Site is undeveloped and the nearest residences are approximately 1.1 miles away from the closest AOC where potential disposal (detonation) may be carride out.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.