Big Chico Creek Bank Protection Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Big Chico Creek Bank Protection Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project purpose and need is to restore 300' of stream bank using rock slope protection and woody cuttings. The project will involve re-filling the eroded area with sand and gravel and then armoring with 1/2 ton rock slope protection.
- Contact Information
Scott A. Zaitz
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4784
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves the repair/maintenance of an existing topographical feature involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.