Secondary Containment Modification for Tanks and Tank Systems: R-98-21
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Secondary Containment Modification for Tanks and Tank Systems: R-98-21
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In this rulemaking, the Department clarifies and deletes outdated existing regulations for tanks and containers regarding secondary containments requirements.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Street, 11th Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 327-4493
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The regulatory changes are non-substantive. Specifically, the changes clarify and delete outdated deadlines (not extending any deadlines) for provisions of secondary containment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.