Groundwater Supply Well Siting Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Crestline Lake Arrowhead Water Agency
- Document Title
- Groundwater Supply Well Siting Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Crestline-Lake Arrowhead Water Agency wishes to investigate and identify potential locations for new vertical water supply wells. Phase I of the investigation will entail site screening and site reconnaissance. Phase II will involve limited geophysical exploration and limited test holes.
- Contact Information
Crestline Lake Arrowhead Water Agency
24116 Crest Forest Drive P.O. Box 3880
Crestline, CA 92325
Phone : (909) 338-1779
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purpose of this project is to determine the feasibility of future production wells. This project in no way allows for the drilling of production wells; alternatively in order to plan for future production wells, this type of feasibility study must occur. The major actions of the project are to compile data, for reconnaisance will be disturbed by test holes. The test holes are necessary for water quality sampling and test pumping for the estimating capacity. The test holes measure approximately 6 inches in diameter. The study effort under Phase I and Phase II of this project will be utilized in future actions related to actual silting and drilling of production wells. This exemption is filed based on the findings of the final report. The total area of impact for this project is limited and small and therefore fits within this exemption.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.