Emergency Culvert Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Emergency Culvert Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project proposes to replace three damaged steel culverts, rebuild eroded embankment adjacent to culverts and reconstruct highway structural section to prevent further flooding or collapsing of the highway. All work will occur within Caltrans existing right-of-way. Project is not expected to cause significant impacts to the environment.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3
2389 Gateway Oaks Drive Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0569
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- We are repairing our own work that failed. Our culverts are 60 years old and have rusted out and parts of them fell off during storms last winter. This project needs immediate repair or the road will fail.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.