Chico Urban Streams, Runoff Monitoring and Outreach
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Chico Urban Streams, Runoff Monitoring and Outreach
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is comprised of urban runoff monitoring (information gathering) and public education and outreach.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
415 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 100
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4997
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15306, 15322
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is categorically exempt under CEQA because it is limited to information collection and education activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.