Likely Mountain Communications tower and Buildings Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Likely Mountain Communications tower and Buildings Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of constructing a new 110 foot tall communications tower, vault, generator building, and generator installation. The new facilities area needed to provide the essential emergency comunications linkage for the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection emergency response and fire protection commands and controls throughout the state. These facilities will replace deteriorating and obsolete structures including the existing telecommunications tower, radio vault, and generator building.
- Contact Information
Brian E. Wilkinson
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
P.O. Box 944246
Sacramento, CA 94244-2460
Phone : (916) 376-1603
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 02, & 04 - Class1, 2 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project would replace deteriorating and obsolete structures and would not expand use, with minor alterations to the lands.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.