Rural residential area
Z: Residential Agricultural Building Site
GP: Rural Residential
The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2006-0444-R2 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Placer County Water Agency.
This agreement pertains to the Boulder Creek Road Culvert Replacement project, which involves the removal of 34-feet of two parallel 24" diameter steel culverts and replacing them with two new 24" diameter steel culverts. This includes the placement of riprap to protect the structure's entrance.
Placer County Water Agency
144 Ferguson Road
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.