City of Fresno E.A. No. R-05-104 / T-5633 for "Los Olivos II"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fresno, City of (City of Fresno)
- Document Title
- City of Fresno E.A. No. R-05-104 / T-5633 for "Los Olivos II"
- Document Type
- EA - Environmental Assessment
- Present Land Use
- Elementary School with underlying Medium Density; In City of Fresno General Plan: Medium Density Residential and Open Space/Park with underlying Medium Density Residential.
- Document Description
- 1) Rezone 98.8 acres from Rural Residential (RR) to R-1/UGM, Single Family Residential and 7.5 acres from R-R to O/UGM, Open Space. 2) Subdivide 106.3 acre property into 461 residential lots and 7 outlots for Open Space, including a 7.5-acre park. 3) Cancel Fresno County Agricultural Land Conservation Contracts Nos. 1298 and 2956 and partially cancel ALCC No. 845 (action by Fresno County). 4) Annex property to City of Fresno and detach from County Service Districts.
- Contact Information
City of Fresno
2600 Fresno Street, Room 3065
Fresno, CA 93721-3604
Phone : (559) 621-8041
- Cross Streets
- McKinley and Bryan; Olive and Bryan
- Total Acres
- Parcel #
- 312-030-24, 39, 87
- State Highways
- SR-180 West
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Development Type
- Residential (461 Units, 92.6 Acres) Recreational (Neighborhood Park - 7 acres) Transportation:Local Road (Construct streets)
- Local Action
- Rezone Subdivision Annexation Other Action Other Action: ALCC Cancellations
- Project Issues
- Aesthetic/Visual Agricultural Land Air Quality Archaeologic-Historic Drainage/Absorption Flood Plain/Flooding Geologic/Seismic Noise Public Services Recreation/Parks Schools/Universities Septic System Traffic/Circulation Water Quality Water Supply Cumulative Effects
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 California Department of Health Care Services California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 6 California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California State Lands Commission Department of Water Resources Office of Emergency Services, California Resources Agency Department of Toxic Substances Control California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.