Kevin J. Lawson and Laurie L. Lawson (Lessee); and Donald R. Walmsley and Saint S. Walmsley, Trustees of the Walmsley Family Invervivos Revocable Trust Date Apr
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Kevin J. Lawson and Laurie L. Lawson (Lessee); and Donald R. Walmsley and Saint S. Walmsley, Trustees of the Walmsley Family Invervivos Revocable Trust Date Apr
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consider termination of a General Lease - Protective Structure Use, PRC 8084.9, and an application for a new General Lease - Protective Structure Use, of sovereign lands located in the Sacramento River, near the city of Redding, Shasta County; for bank stabilization previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-0343
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.