Wetherbee Lake Reclamation District 2096 (Applicant)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Wetherbee Lake Reclamation District 2096 (Applicant)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consider application ofr a new General Lease - Public Agency Use, for sovereign lands located in Walthall Slough, near Lathrop, San Joaquin County; for three existing speed control buoys previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-0343
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.