Scannavino Properties I, a Limited Partnership (Applicant)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Scannavino Properties I, a Limited Partnership (Applicant)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consider application for a new General Lease - Recreational Use, of partially-filled and submerged lands located in the historic bed of the San Joaquin River, adjacent to Hog Island, Rindge Tract, near the City of Stockton, San Joaquin County; for an existing uncovered floating boat dock and partially filled tide and submerged lands utilized for recreational purposes previously authorized by the Commission and an existing power cable not previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1895
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.