Salt River Construction Corporation (Applicant)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Salt River Construction Corporation (Applicant)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consider application for a General Lease - Industrial Use, of sovereign lands located in the Napa River, near the City of Vallejo, Solano County; for a stacker/conveyor belt, along an existing wharf, that will be used to move clean fill material from the uplands onto barges for transport to emergency levee repair sites and the barge loading area.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1895
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 21080(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.