Barbara J. Bruton, Trustee of the Burton Survivor's Trust, a Subtrust of the Martin Patrick Bruton and Barbara Janice Bruton Revocable Living Trust UTD 11/28/90
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Barbara J. Bruton, Trustee of the Burton Survivor's Trust, a Subtrust of the Martin Patrick Bruton and Barbara Janice Bruton Revocable Living Trust UTD 11/28/90
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consider application for a new General Lease - Recreational and Residential Use, of sovereign lands located in the Petaluma River, at Black Point, near Novato, Marin County; for an existing uncovered floating boat dock, walkway, shed, float, and a cabin previously authorized by the Commission.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1895
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The continued use of these facilities will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.