Channel Reef Community Association and City of Newport Beach (Applicants)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Channel Reef Community Association and City of Newport Beach (Applicants)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consider application for a new Dredging Lease to dredge material from legislatively granted sovereign lands, with minerals reserved, located in Channel Reef Community Association Marina located near the entrance of Newport Harbor, north of China Cove, City of Newport Beach, County of Orange; disposal of dredged material for beach replenishment at Corona del Mar Beach and North Bay Front at Ruby Avenue, Balboa Island.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1227
- Newport Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.