Deck Replacement Rear of Robinson Rose (06-07-SD-03)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Deck Replacement Rear of Robinson Rose (06-07-SD-03)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of the replacement in kind of an existing, deteriorating, wooden deck and its support structure. The deck is located on the rear of the Robinson Rose building. This building is a restoration of a historic period building in Old Town San Diego State Historic Park.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302(c) - Class 2 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.