Interim Measure Soil Vapor Extraction System, Boeing - Torrance Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Interim Measure Soil Vapor Extraction System, Boeing - Torrance Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of a soil vapor extraction (SVE) system at the Former Electron Dynamics Division (EDD) site located in the City of Torrance, California. The SVE testing will be implemented in two phases, an initial short-term SVE testing phase and an interim measure SVE phase. The details of the pilot test and interim measures are provided in the Soil Vapor Extraction Pilot Test and Interim Measures Workplan (Workplan).
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Northern California Permitting and Corrective Action 8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95828
Phone : (916) 255-3602
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Initial Short-Term SVE Testing (Phase) I) and the Interim Measure Operation (Phase II) are intended to remove elevated concentrations of VOCs from soil in a manner absent of potential environmental effects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.