Lennar mare Island, Interim Removal Action Work Plan for Indoor Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Sites
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Lennar mare Island, Interim Removal Action Work Plan for Indoor Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Sites
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The IRAW will implement the following hazardous waste cleanup and remediation activities at 194 indoor PCB sites (i.e. located inside a building with a room) within the Lennar Mare Island boundaries. The maximum volume of PCB contaminated material to be removed is approximately 1,000 cubic yards and will be transported to Kettleman Landfill for treatment and disposal.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
700 Heinz Avenue, Sutie 200
Berkeley, CA 94710-2721
Phone : (510) 540-3759
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project comprises of interim removal action to control source contamination prior to the final remedial decision which involves small contaminated soil removals at PCB sites within a former military base.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.