Stenner Creek Habitat Enhancement Project #2 - Permit Number 2006-018
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University Trustees (California State University Board of Trustees)
- Document Title
- Stenner Creek Habitat Enhancement Project #2 - Permit Number 2006-018
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Land Conservancy of San Luis Obispo County has received a grant from the Avila Trustee Council to enhance steelhead passage in Stenner Creek on the Cal Poly campus. While the site is within grazing land, the riparian areas have been fenced to protect and enhance habitat.
- Contact Information
California State University Board of Trustees
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
Phone : (805) 756-2581
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15300, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project constitues a Class 33 categorical exemption for purposes of the protection of habitat for fish, plants and wildlife that is less than five acres.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.