Silverado Vineyards Storm Drainage and Ditch Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Napa County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Silverado Vineyards Storm Drainage and Ditch Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- District is offering a cost share reimbursement to landowner for installing improvements that minimize soil erosion along vineyard avenues, diversion ditches, and from hillside runoff. Landowner proposes to repair headcutting surface water diversion with 4 rock checks, install new storm drainage system with 4 drop inlets including sediment retention basin, and regrade and repair an eroding road.
- Contact Information
Napa County Resource Conservation District
1303 Jefferson Street, Suite 500B
Napa, CA 94559
Phone : (707) 252-4188 x107
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is an erosion control project not located in an environmentally sensitive area and its impact on the environment is insignificant. There is no reasonable possibility for the project to have a significant effect on the environment, or damage scenic resources. It is not located on a listed hazardous waste site and it will not cause adverse change to a significant historical resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.