Arroyo Pescadero Trailhead Modified Arizona Crossing
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Puente Hills Landfill Native Habitat Preservation Authority
- Document Title
- Arroyo Pescadero Trailhead Modified Arizona Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves replacing a washed out stream crossing with a modified Arizona Crossing. The crossing is necessary for emergency access vehicles as well as access for the general public. The project will result in less sedimentation, better quality riparian vegetation, and less erosion in the streambed.
- Contact Information
Puente Hills Landfill Native Habitat Preservation Authority
7702 Washington Avenue, Suite C
Whitter, CA 90602
Phone : (562) 945-9003
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt as PHLNHPS is replacing a structure in the same location that will have the same purpose and capacity of the original stream crossing.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.