Walters Camp Bankline Stabilization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Walters Camp Bankline Stabilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- At the request of the Walters Camp homeowners association, the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation proposes to stabilize a small reach of wash bankline located along the Colorado River. The proposed project will result in the placement of 100 cubic yards of riprap material (rock) along the eroded bankline to stop further erosion and protect adjacent properties.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8964
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the maintenance and repair of existing public structures involving negligible or no expansion of use, as required by Section 15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.