South Rubicon Bay fuels Reduction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- South Rubicon Bay fuels Reduction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Creation of Wildlife Defense Zone at least 200 feet wide, (not within the PRC 4291 area) to reduce risk of catastrophic wildfire. Post-treatment forest stands shall be dominated by larger, fire tolerant trees where surface and ladder fuels are reduced so crown ignitions are unlikely. Ground fuels shall be reduced to post-treatment ground fire flame heights two feet or less.
- Contact Information
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
2092 Lake Tahoe Blvd. Suite 600
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 541-1989
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is categorically exempt from CEQA as no ground disturbance shall occur to result to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.