Study on Spread of Sudden Oak Death
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Study on Spread of Sudden Oak Death
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The occurrence of Sudden Oak Death (SOD), a vegetation disease resulting from the pathogenic organism, Phytoptora ramorum, provides a unique opportunity to study its effects on rewood/tanoak ecosystems in California. This project is being conducted in three different areas of California, and will create study plots with various levels of vegetation thinning and burning treatment.
- Contact Information
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
802 North Main Street
Fort Bragg, CA 95637
Phone : 707/ 946-5674 x116
- Mendocino San Luis Obispo Santa Cruz
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- These may be strictly for information gathering purposes, or as part of a study leading to an action which a public agency has not yet approved, adoped, or funded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.