Drinking Water Degradation from Dairies and Other Nonpoint Sources in the San Joaquin Valley
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- Drinking Water Degradation from Dairies and Other Nonpoint Sources in the San Joaquin Valley
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Monitoring groundwater for dairy and other nonpoint source waste, developing methods to identify and monitor wastes in supply wells, and training stakeholders on monitoring strategies. Consistent with applicable California Department of Water Resources and county well construction requirements, approximately 20-25 monitoring wells would be installed at existing dairies. Wells would be located adjacent to existing facilities within the highly developed footprint of the dairies and would not disturb biological resources.
- Contact Information
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone : (530) 752-2432
- Kings Merced Stanislaus Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306 Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Basic data collection, research, experimental management and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.